m e m o r y
about stuffs home twitter ask.fm


GROWING OLDER
Saturday 22 March 2014 | 07:06 | 0 comments

Your life, your choice.
Assalamualaikum wbt. hehehehehehe im updating for the first time in 2014, right? kekeke. Well yeah I dont have much time to write or/dont have any idea to write tbh/ Who cares anyway. At least my blog wears a new cloth! yeayy its simple and nice right? Hihi I know I know. It's all bout Ljoe and others biases kekeke I love it though!! 

Yup, everyone is turning older  year by year which means we're near to death. Well it's up to you whether you wanna change and improve yourself or just continue your life like you always do lmao im not so good in words aish okay lets stop here. What is Im going to say is we're currently in my month!! I mean my birthday hahahahah no no it has passed two days ago. 

I was too happy back then because the test was over so I ended up forgetting my own birthday hahaha. But then I remembered that Aina was making a birthday card for me awh she's so sweet i swear  When she gave me the birthday card around 11am I was like  omai this little thing why so sweet buat apa susahkan diri buat benda ni asal tak wish aje and so on  because I thought she was making a simple birthday card but no! It's so beautiful with others' autographs, wishes, my cute family potrait which is she drew by herself and a cute note just for me. I was really really touched,like seriously. hahahhahaha 

I was really grateful to have such a great friends like them! Insya Allah i will remember you guys till Jannah and SPARTA OF AURORA too!Allah may not give me what I most wanted but He gave me what I most needed in my life. My family, friends, life which is full of His blessings and more!!! Alhamdulillah for everything, Ya Allah.

Yey! I feel great after writing this entry hehhehe till we meet again, bye muchoo!! 




Can I have him as my birthday present instead? Please?