m e m o r y
about stuffs home twitter ask.fm


20 facts about me
Monday 15 September 2014 | 09:10 | 0 comments

got tagged by Nik Fairuz two weeks ago

Assalamualaikum wbt. It has been ages since my last update /pardon my typical intro/ so i wanna straight to the point. Actually, i got tagged by my boolat chikichikiboomboom NIK FAIRUZ hahahah on instagram that was two weeks ago. So i decided to it here since it looks lame now if i post it on instagram. 20 facts about me, lets start!!

  • my obsession = cookies and coffee /like, who can resist this two little things?!!!/  
  • my eyes go round when it comes to boys who have white milky skin with no pimple on their faces. are they really exist?  
  • i dont fight with stupid dudes/bijjes ain't no time for that 
  • orange dont suit me, really
  • imma a big fan of ice creammmmm 
  • not a picky eater   
  •  love strawberries(fruits only) strwbrries flavor etc etc,sorry  
  •  i have a hardcore fan which is my own brother ahaks ahaks 
  •  wish to have a thigh gap  
  •  cant say no to spicy foods   
  • dont really cares 'bout others (i lived on my own way)  
  •  being sensitive is me  
  •  i hate people bcs of their attitude  
  •  as for me, cute people mean they're cute without even trying hard to be one  
  •  i may look quiet,bcs i keep judging others hhaha 
  • you know i love you when i give you my most fav things 
  •  wish to travel around the world with my bae soon  
  • wish to know how to play piano and guitar  
  •  going to have an iphone (the lastest) with my own effort  
  •  told you, im cute hahahahahahha

Yeah, it's done! Wanna have a cup of coffee right after this. Bye!